Modern Works Music Publishing

Request a License

Request a License

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 2.21.07 PM.png

Search Our Catalog: If you need to confirm that we control a particular work, please visit the following searchable databases. You may need to search all three databases to find the title. Check the publisher contact info for the work you need to license. If our contact info (A Side Music LLC d/b/a Modern Works Music Publishing) is listed for that work, then you can request a license from us.

Outside the USA: If you need a license for a use of a musical work outside of the United States (except for Sheet Music Rentals), please contact our partner in the appropriate territory.

Cover Recordings / Mechanical Licenses: If you are manufacturing physical products such as compact discs or vinyl, or you need a license for audio-only digital downloads or streams, please obtain a mechanical license directly from the Harry Fox Agency (in the USA) and CMRRA (in Canada).

Broadcasts & Concerts: If you need a public performance or broadcast license, please contact the performing rights organization that controls the work you wish to license: ASCAP, BMI, SESAC.

For other types of licenses, please choose as follows:

Royalty Viewer
Welcome, (First Name)!

Forgot? Show
Log In
Enter Member Area
My Profile Not a member? Sign up. Log Out